THE CONCESSION CARD: All YOU NEED TO KNOW
Pay less per class! Our concession cards offering classes at reduced prices!
So how do they work? Purchase a card online or from your class instructor. Your card will be stamped with your instructor’s name on the reverse to make this clear to us.
Who looks after the card? It is your responsibility to keep your card safe and to bring it to class to be stamped. We cannot replace lost, stolen or damaged cards and, unfortunately, we cannot allow someone to take part without stamping their card unless they are paying for the class session with cash on the door.
So who runs what classes?
Fight Fit Lins runs the following Selby & nearby classes – they cost £5 a class and her concession cards costs £50 for 11 classes.
- Riccall Village Institute Monday 945am
- Barlby Community School Tuesday 7:30pm
- Drax Sports & Social Club Thursday 7:30pm
Fight Fit Ben, Em and Michelle run the following York classes – they cost £6 a class and concession cards costs £55 for 11 classes.
- Monday 730pm Elvington Village Hall
- Tuesday 7pm Melodies
- Wednesday 730pm Joseph Rowntree
- Thursday 730pm Millthorpe School
- Friday 645pm Wheldrake
- Sunday 9am Joseph Rowntree