Fight Fit Personal Training
We can help you reach your goals!
FIGHT FIT PERSONAL TRAINING
Enjoy one-on-one personal training in a fully equipped private studio that includes a large range of quality fitness equipment.
Why choose Personal Training?
- You want FASTER RESULTS
- You’re not sure where to start
- You’re not comfortable in a group environment
- You need to be challenged
- You may want to learn to exercise on your own
- You need extra motivation
- You have an injury or condition
- You’re training for an event
Why choose Fight Fit PT?
Since a very early age, our passion has been in health and fitness. Over 14 years we have owned and operated our own fitness centre, operated at high-level management within large fitness chains and created our own unique and hugely popular group fitness classes.
Our credentials and qualifications include:
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Spinning Instructor
- Gym instructor
- Fight Fit Combat Fitness Master Instructor
- 2nd degree black belt (Shotokan karate)
- Dan level in three other forms of martial arts
- VIPR (Vitality, Performance and Reconditioning) Trained and Exercise Referral Instructor
- We are First Aid trained & fully insured
What can I expect?
We will evaluate your current fitness level through an initial assessment and ask you to complete a medical history questionnaire before your training sessions begin. Areas we will cover, include weight loss, toning, strength and power, general fitness, rehabilitation training and nutrition plans.
You will get:
- A personal progress portfolio: updated weekly
- You full measurements regularly checked, including blood pressure & body fat
- Continual support – you can always email, text or call us for advice and motivation
- Dietary and nutrition advice
Where is Fight Fit PT?
We offer all our Personal Training sessions in our fully equipped private studio that includes a large range of quality fitness equipment. You can find us in Thorangby, near York. We recommend TWO sessions per week with us and we can help you build up to a third session in your own time.
“I would definitely recommend Fight Fit PT, especially to anyone that struggles to work out on their own” – read more PT Testimonials