Terms and Conditions
Please read the following carefully and sign the declaration on the Membership form. If you are under 18 a parent or guardian must also sign. If you are unable to sign for any other reason, a nominated responsible person may do so on your behalf.
- You must show your membership card upon arrival at class. Without your membership card, you will be unable to take part.
- If a card is lost, a replacement will be made on receipt of £10 to cover our administrative costs.
- Silver members are limited to Fight Fit Combat Fitness classes only. Gold members have the use of Fight fit combat Fitness, Tone, Abs and any other additional classes introduced by the Fight Fit Team.
- The Fight Fit Team have the right to cancel any class in any area should attendance not meet minimum levels however a minimum 2 week notice period will be given.
- A membership can be transferred to another person that must continue until the expiry term. A membership transfer incurs a cost of £20
- Your membership card can only be used by you. Anyone allowing others to use their membership card will have their membership terminated and will not be permitted to engage in any further Fight fit classes.
- The Fight Fit Team guarantee PER WEEK a minimum of 4 Fight Fit Combat Fitness, 2 Tone classes and 2 Abs classes.
- Gold and Silver members have the option of joining 6 or 12 month membership term. Payment will be via Direct Debit and will be debited from your chosen bank account in advance on the 1st of every month until the term expires..
- To cancel a FFCF Group fitness membership before the term expires incurs a £100 cancellation fee.
- For reasons of health and safety, members must adhere strictly to the following:
- Members should bring a small towel and water to class
- Suitable workout attire and footwear should be worn at all times
- Offensive language or behaviour will not be tolerated
- Mistreatment of equipment will not be tolerated.
- Anyone thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be ejected and their membership will be reviewed.
- If, for any reason, a payment fails to credit our account, membership will be suspended until payment resumes or another payment method is used.
- FFCF Ltd management reserve the right to exclude any member they deem not to be adhering to any of the above or who by their actions poses a health and safety risk to others.